Keep your holidays merry and bright by keeping in mind
these pet safety tips:
Food toxins: Prevent your pets from eating table food. Many common foods are actually toxic to our pets. Chocolate, raisins, and onions are a few foods for your your pet to avoid. If you want to offer your pet some type of table food, give us a call and we can let you know if there are foods that are safe for your pet to eat based on his/her medical history.
Plants: Holly, mistletoe, lilies, pine needles, and poinsettias can all cause your pet to become sick if ingested. Please keep these plants out of reach.
Decorations: Keep ornaments, tinsel, ribbons, bows, tree water, and light cords out of reach and/or sight. Consumed, broken, or chewed decorations can cause serious harm.
We hope you and your pets have a safe and happy holiday!